- 6.38% in Crypto Rewardsm
- Connect your digital assets to accounts in 200+ countries and territories
- Go beyond the traditional “off the shelf” approach to modern banking
- Take advantage of a suite of crypto-enabled financial products and features that meet (and exceed) the needs of your life.
- Blockchain is more than just a buzzword, it’s a real solution for an outdated system of fees and slow payments that impact each consumer.
- From depositing and spending your digital currencies, to sending payments anywhere in the world, Unbanked puts the control back in your hands, without the need for an intermediary.
- Are You Unbanked Yet?
Introducing a new kind of banking experience that empowers everyone to participate in the financial system whether they choose to work with a legacy institution or take complete control by becoming their own financial custodian.
We know many customers don’t feel like their bank truly appreciates their business. That’s why we designed Unbanked to be a rewarding experience… literally. Earn 6.38% back in crypto on every purchase you make with your Unbanked card when you start staking. The more you spend the more you get back. We offer one of the most competitive rates in the industry thanks to the TERN staking program.
They are proud to support #OpenForBusiness and are advocates for the nation's small business entrepreneurs.
Bank without borders. Our globally accessible accounts make spending, domestic and international money transfers, crypto purchases, and crypto sales more convenient than ever. Available in over 200+ countries and territories.
Get a virtual and physical card to transact with your crypto in the real world and, at the same time, eliminate excessive deposit, exchange and transaction fees. (Currently for US residents only. Additional countries coming soon.)
Earn up to 6.38% in rewards when you spend your crypto.
Buy, sell, & send crypto
No more hidden fees and confusion caused by exchanges. Get the best available rate when you buy and sell digital currencies through Unbanked.